ARDEX FH™ Sanded Floor and Wall Grout is an ideal, everyday, Portland cement-based, polymer-modified grout suitable for most sizes of floor and wall tiles, including mosaics, with grout joints from 1/16” to 3/4” (1.5 mm to 19 mm). When mixed with water, ARDEX FH is a creamy, easily applied grout with good joint filling properties, enabling deep joints to be filled in one operation. When cured, ARDEX FH is weather resistant, unaffected by water and is suitable for internal and external use in dry or wet conditions.
- Use with porcelain, glass, quarry, ceramic and most natural stone tiles*
- For grout joints 1/16” to 3/4” (1.5 mm to 19 mm)
- Very easy to apply and clean
- Interior and exterior floor and wall applications
- Available in multiple colors
- No exchange or returns.
Meets or exceeds ANSI 118.6
ISO Classification: CG 2 A