Terms of Sale
Every sales require all the paperwork such as credit card authorizations, invoices & estimates to be signed and dated by the customers prior to processing and shipping with no exceptions. Unfortunately, verbal agreements will not be accepted without the signatures on the proper paperwork. This is to ensure the customers agree and accept the correct order has been placed, and to avoid any misunderstanding or mistake during the process.
If you are purchasing materials marked or advertised as: closeouts, clearance, commercial grades, please acknowledge that these materials are sold AS IS and are not returnable due to the low pricing or we are no longer stocking that particular travertine color. In these cases its always best to have a sample sent to you to see the color variations and textures before you buy.
For any returned check a $25 bank surcharge will be imposed. For a personal bank check, we usually need to have 7 business days to clear the check before the shipment. To get immediate shipping, money order, bank checks, wire transfer or credit card payment are accepted as well.
Since we are dealing with natural stone products such as marble and travertine, they have inherent characteristics like color, texture, veining that will vary from one batch to another and even from one tile to another. No one tile is identical to another. Each piece is as unique as a fingerprint thus the very reason why natural stone is so popular.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Stone-Mart’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Stone-Mart’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Stone-Mart at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Stone-Mart’s web site are provided “as is”. Stone-Mart makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Stone-Mart does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Stone-Mart or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Stone-Mart’s Internet site, even if Stone-Mart or a Stone-Mart authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Stone-Mart’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Stone-Mart does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Stone-Mart may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Stone-Mart does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Stone-Mart has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Stone-Mart of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Stone-Mart’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.