At Stone-Mart we sincerely appreciate the patronage of our valued customers. With This appreciation comes an inherent responsibility to make sure your transaction is seamless and most importantly secure. Stone-Mart payment security protocols surpass industry standards without compromise in order to ensure the security of your payment method and any personal information provided.
Stone-Mart accepts company/personal checks, bank wires, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
Below is the Stone-Mart “Customer Assurance Checklist” outlining the information required and confirmations needed prior to submitting payment to complete your transaction.The “Customer Assurance Checklist” is designed with the sole purpose making your Customer Experience a seamless, secure success with Stone-Mart.
Stone-Mart “Customer Assurance” Checklist
1. Confirm Your Product Details:
- Sizes, finishes, colors, styles, material names are correct on your final estimate.
- The Quantity you are ordering is correct, including 5-10% extra for waste (optional), in the item line of your final estimate.
- Price Quoted and Agreed upon are reflected on your final estimate.
- Terms of Sale stated on final estimate have been read and agreed upon.
- Signature of the Purchaser and Date are required on final estimate to confirm your order.
2. Payment details:
- Your signed estimate must be received as written confirmation as acceptance of your order (emailed or faxed) prior to payment being processed.
- Your billing details – name, full address, email, phone
- Your chosen form of payment – VISA, MC, AMEX, Discover Card, Check, Wire Transfer*
- Completed credit card authorization form including Estimate #, card #, expiration date, security code,total amount authorized for transaction, billing address, and cardholders signature.
- For CC transactions above certain dollar amounts, credit card copies and cardholders identification are required.
- Wire transfers require bank confirmation of deposited funds prior to shipment of order.
3. Shipping details:
- Number of skids/crates and total material weight is reflected on final estimate and understood by receiver.
- Your shipping method: business to business, residential delivery, or customer pick up.
- Correct Ship To address and contact details for point of contact for delivery.
- Type of shipping service – residential lift gate service for LTL orders is available, volume and truckload receiver is required to provide equipment to offload material at job site.
The Stone-Mart “Customer Assurance Checklist” is for our valued customers to provide a general outline of what to expect during the transaction part of your customer experience. Our Natural Stone Specialist work diligently with our Customers through every step of the entire customer experience from inception to completion, answering any questions or concerns that may arise throughout.
For more information on Stone-Mart’s purchasing process, please Call Today (813) 885 – 6900, to speak with one of our Natural Stone Specialist.